Thank you for participating at the 3rd International Conference – ONLINE
We will inform by email the conference participants when the presentations and videos would be available from the conference website
The banner with languages of conference speakers
Welcome adress to the conference from Tālis Linkaits, Minister of Transport, Republic of Latvia
Thanks to the conference speakers and participants from the conference organizing team.
Juris Kreicbergs at conference opening from our DIY studio in RTU
Laura Vītola at conference opening from our DIY studio in RTU
Juris Smirnovs at conference opening from our DIY studio in RTU
We are very pleased that many International Road traffic safety key experts and Vision Zero policy leaders agreed to participate at the conference.
Outstanding plenary speakers made a great contribution to the successful Vilnius 2018, Tallinn 2019 and now Riga 2020 Online conferences. We are sure that the conferences have made an important contribution to regional road safety development.
- Researchers and research managers
- Policy makers and organizers
- City planners and developers
- Traffic and civil engineers
- Vehicle and infrastructure engineers
- Accident reconstruction analysts
- Emergency Medical Services
- Road Police
- Mass media
- Insurance companies
- Road infrastructure companies
- Automotive companies
- Non-governmental organizations
- Traffic safety enthusiasts
- Traffic safety contributors
- Policy and implementation
- Technology and innovation
- Humans and safety
- Urban planning and vulnerable road users
The conference took place online only. The conference was hosted by Riga Technical University.